Saturday, December 9, 2006

Artwork



Artwork! Oh, Yeah! I should probably start posting some drawings... I figure since my blog is new, I can get away with posting OLD STUFF for a while, before I start feeling pressure to generate NEW STUFF for this page, so..

Here's a band I designed for an episode of The Fairly Oddparents, called "Twistory". That was during my early days on the show, and I was surprised to see the episode, and learn that the band was on-screen for about a frame-and-a half, never to be seen again. Things move quickly on that show.

I later did this marker version in Zac Moncrief's sketchbook.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ernie, congrats on your new blog. It's funny and cool at the same time. Too bad your rock band was only on screen for a few seconds. That's probably because there were no ukuleles in it.

~bean