Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rockin' For The Arts 2011

Recently finished the poster for this year's Rockin' For The Arts concert (coming up, June 3rd, in case you're in the area)!
4 things I like about this gig:

1) Kids playing musical instruments- always a good thing.
2) All funds raised support arts in the school- very cool.
3) Making music with my friends- one of my all-time favorite activities.
4) It gives me an excuse to design a poster every year.

If you're around, come on out for food, fun, & rock & roll! It's a great event, and I'll be funkin' out in every way.
Hey- that dude in the post underneath will be playing guitar! Hows that for blog synergy?


Gordon Hammond said...

Cool....I think this is the best one yet!

Ernie Gilbert said...

Thanks man!
I definitely went through the most abandoned concepts this year!

Louie Escauriaga said...

awesome art!!

Ernie Gilbert said...

Thank you Louie!